Frequently Asked Questions
- When was my amp made?
- Does my JP-2C have the loop update?
- How are the Tubes arranged in a Simul-Class 2:90 - I vs. II?
- How can I learn more about a product Out of Production?
- How can I tell which version Dual Caliber - DC Series amp I have?
- How can I tell which version Single Rectifier amp (Solo 50, Rect-O-Verb 50) I have?
- What cabinet and speakers are best suited for my amplifier?
- What is the best way to connect speakers or cabinets?
- Do you sell replacement grilles or grille material?
- How can I care for and maintain my hardwood cabinet?
- How can I tell if my speakers are wired "in phase"?
- How does the Player Control Network function on my Bass Cabinet?
- Can I connect pedals between the CLEARLINK™ CONVERTER/ISO TRANSFORMER and the input of my amplifier?
- Can I plug my guitar directly into the CLEARLINK™ BUFFER/BALANCED LINE-DRIVER, using it as an input buffer at the start of my pedalboard?
- Can I use another STOWAWAY™ INPUT BUFFER at the end of my pedalboard to drive a long cable run to my back-line amplifier?
- Can I use the CLEARLINK™ CONVERTER/ISO TRANSFORMER as a DI-box?
- Can I use the CLEARLINK™ CONVERTER/ISO TRANSFORMER for re-amping?
- Can I use the CLEARLINK™ CONVERTER/ISO TRANSFORMER without a CLEARLINK™ BUFFER/BALANCED LINE-DRIVER to break a ground loop that is causing buzz, hum and noise?
Tubes & Fuses
- Why should you only use MESA/Boogie® tubes in MESA amps?
- What’s up with the color coding of your power tubes?
- How are MESA tubes selected?
- How are MESA tubes tested?
- How can I troubleshoot tube issues?
- How long will tubes last?